Some days your eyes, your throat and your view tells you that it’s not going to be a healthy day: then you can’t believe your eyes, the landmark 81 has disappeared from your windows view!
Pics above HEALTHY Vs UNHEALTHY VIEW OF THE POLLUTION in HCMC
Following advice courtesy Family Medical Practice.
We would like to bring to your attention that in the last few days, the air pollution index ( AQI) in Hanoi has been fluctuating between unhealthy to the very unhealthy level ( between AQI levels of 100 to 200),
Throughout most of these recent days. Please
• Do not exercise outdoors if AQI > 100.
• Reduce exercise intensity if AQI between 50 to 100.
• Exercise outside only after heavy rain.
• Exercise in parks and away from main roads if possible.
• Consider purchasing an air filter or purifier for your bedroom.
(AQI in Hanoi at 10am, Wednesday 11th December 2019)
In Hanoi air pollution is at its worst between November and end of March.
For an updated hourly information of the air Pollution in Hanoi please check this online pollution meter (LINK).
FMP Marketing Team.
Free PDF Book